Montag, 28. November 2011

I need to get started

Hey Ladies,

I can feel clearly that something has to change, I'm gonna move out of that hole I lived in for the past few weeks. I can't let myself go like that anymore. I need to fight.
It's just so ironic how some people feel like there is the weight of the world on their shoulders and its impossible to get up everyday, live through the day and fight to survive their own mind while other people wont even get what I'm talking about.
Well, this is what feelings are about, everything is relatively.

So far I had:
a Clementine 60cals
a portion of Totellinisalad ~400cals
a chewing gum 4cals
water 0cals

that's okay I guess, but I fear of screwing it later, when I'm at my parent's. But if I'm here alone I will eat anyway so I will go there and simply dont eat untill I arive. Okay these are like 10hours, I will probably eat an apple or something. Maybe with cinnamon. Does anyone know a recipe with contains apples and cinnamon and doesnt contain a huge amount of fat and sugar? Feel free to tell me!(:

and if someone wants a low-fat tortellini salad recipe, just ask and I'll post it. (:



does anyone know what plant this is?

haha just kidding, I wouldnt even know myself, thank god for google (another joke, I dont believe in god)

this is Stevia.
You may have heard of that. A kind of no-cals-sugar replacement can be made out of this plant.
I already heard alot of it, but never tried it.
The problem is, in germany its not acknowledged as 'food' because the long-term reactions of our bodies isnt tested yet. You can buy it as a beauty product though (i.e. as a bath essence).
I orderd a little 30grams box and now I'm desperately waiting for it to arive so I can bake something(: I really really wish it tastes good or at least that I can get used to it. Then I can satisfy my sweet tooth with cake or muffins and save cals. yay! (:

lots of love<3
Bella

2 Kommentare:

  1. Stevia is great! I will warn you, though, it's hard to bake with, because in big quantities it tastes a bit herbal and it doesn't take up the same room as sugar. Just do some googling and you should be able to find some recipes though. I just wouldn't initially try to sub it in for sugar. It's also sweeter than sugar - you only need a pinch instead of a spoonful.

    Enjoy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I know that weight of the world feeling all too well. I hope you aren't disappointed with stevia :) I've never had it, not sure if you can get it in the UK. x

    AntwortenLöschen