Mittwoch, 30. November 2011

ohmygod

Of course, yesterday I ate more than I planned, but thats okay, I'm on my peroid since the day before yesterday and uber-unpredictable. I ate a veggieburger at my parent's and I was really strong while we baked some cakes for my fathers birthday, I tried a little of the coffee-cake-dough but not too much. I suddenly fell asleep on the sofa while my mother baked the second one, so I didnt get a chance.
I bought Diet-Sprite yesterday. So when I really want something sweet, I will drink a little of that. Though I hate diet soda because the taste of artificial sweetener is awful /:
but I really really wanna do that.
A few days ago, my mother asked if I had lost weight. I laughed and said no because I ate so much crap the last few weeks and I thought that its true, but I dared to go on the scales today and it said 61.6kgs ( 135.8lbs ) !!!
I was like WTF and tried it like 5 times again and it always saig the same number. That would be less than I weighted myself last time and I thought I might have gained! Thats so weird! But I'm happy. Since I cant be sure if this number was right I need to meassure myself today and try someone elses scales out.
However 61.6kgs/135.8lbs would be a HUGE difference to my weight before ( which was between 63.5kgs/140lbs and 64.5/142.2lbs ) and I would love if this is my real weight now. I cant see or feel the difference yet, but this is just the beginning, I'm sure.

Today I plan on cooking a aubergine-lasagna. So I will replace the lasagna (the noodles) with slices of aubergine. Normally I hate aubergine, but in that form I really like it. It has really low carbs so I can even eat it tonight without worrying to much about my normally very high carb meals. (:

I'm gonna meassure myself now and update my 'Bella' page later.

By the way, till now I ate a banana and one jelly baby. I'm gonna snack on carrots while cooking my tomatosauce for the lasagna and hope everything goes well.

Sorry for so much rant,hope youre all okay. Stay Strong<3

Love,
Bella

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen