Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

omfg Ladiiiies

I went in the bathroom to check if the scale is working again and it showed me 61.9kg/136.5lbs O:
I can't believe that so I have to check my measurements. I know that the scale might be showing wrong stuff again but normally it only shows 10kg/22lbs less than you normally weight.
I'm still not sure if it works to check my measurments and I can't believe that I lost nearly 3kg/6lbs...
Okay I'll measure myself now.

Old:
[under]ust: 81cm / 31.9in
Waist: 79cm / 31in
Hips Lower Waist: 97cm / 38in
Tight: 56cm / 22in

New:
[under]Bust: 80cm / 31.5in
Waist: 74cm /  29.1in   <<< omg! Normally I have NO waist, this means, no smallest part x)
Hips Lower Waist: 94cm / 37in   <<< I wrote hips but I actually meant lower waist [two fingers below navel]
Tight: 55cm / 21.7in


okay girls, I definitely lost something! yay! Finally! I can't believe it! That so superawesome! Though I'm somehow sad that I'm still that fat, along time ago I had 60kg/130lbs as a goal weight but if I look at myself now, I think I really have to get under that.
But still, I lost weight!!!
Well sorry if this sounds so stupid to you girls who really do alot and already lost a ton of weight or those who did much better than me and hasn't lost yet, but I'm soooo happy!
I can't believe that this happens only because I tried [and also failed] this for a few days. HSGD I love you!(:

before I posted about the bbq. I went over there and they already finished the bby and were drinking [I knew they started early in the afternoon and I arrived at 8.30pm]. I are a small piece of a cherry-cake and started drinking, but nothing with too many cals and since I didn't eat I had enough cals to work with. Later I had a few crisps but only a handful and was satisfied. It was wounderful(: And one of my best friends, who I really miss, came over later because one of his friends was there too. This really made me happy because we hadn't seen each other for weeks and the evening before we talked on the phone and it was really great. Untill I moved out last november I used to talk to him on the phone every night.
I talked to the girl where I stayed over the night all night long and so we didn't sleep at all but it was fun (;
The next morning I ate what I brought for the bbq with some bread and this were about 300cals but that was ok.^^
After that I went back to the city to meet my mother, I need a special lightbulb so we bought that and then I went with her to my parents house. She asked me before if I wanted something to eat at the city but I denied it, because I knew that would be too much cals. *proud* at my parents home we had something like paella [not a real paella, just rice with various veggies] I ate two portions, but rather small. I was very full afterwards, but still in my cals limit.

I hat two pieces of profiterole as a dessert, but I can't resist them and if I would say no my parents would think I'm ill or something x)
But saturday is 1100cals day and I didn't go over it and I'm proud.
I feel that my problem are the days I spend in my bed.
My darling was away so I tried to go out as much as possible, I didn't buy anything to eat, ate at home, felt well and I didn't starve at all.(: *proud again*
If I can manage to go to the gym, everthing would be very perfect.
I think seeing a real difference just from a bit of watching what I eat really motivates me.
I keep going, yay!(:

Today I cooked some pasta with pesto-sauce, that about 450cals, really much for some of you, I know, but I'm okay with that, because I have another 1100 cals day today and so I eat the higher-caks-dishes on weekends(:
I think I need to plan a feel meals for the next days so I know what to buy and how to use only a little amount of cals and not eating junk food because I don't know what else to eat.(:
I'm smiling the whole time, lol. :D

good luck with your food-affairs, everyone<3
Bella


 

1 Kommentar: