Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

picture of meeee

well yeah I was in a mood to do something stupid.
This is double stupid because its a ulgy picture and thats funny and stupid because I'm reckless and post a picture of myself though I'm so scared of being found out. But I think I can hide myself like this, at least for most of the people who know me.
:D
Sorry for the emotionless face but since I have a half dried healing earth mask on my face and cant twich a muscle in my face.
And in the left corner of my face you can see a little bit of black hair dye color which isn't gone yet. :D
Well hopefully it entertaining to see such a stupid picture, now I feel like I'm doing more fore my followers, like the other lovely bloggers here<3

2 Kommentare:

  1. It's not ugly, it's ugly-pretty :) Don't be jealous of U.S. calorie "free" products. If it's less than 5 cals a serving it can be called cal-free, so they add creepy not-really-food stuff and make serving sizes very small. Your post buttons are not in English so I'm going to take a crack at what means "post"...*

    *Apparently not that one..**
    **Or that one...

    AntwortenLöschen