Freitag, 1. Juli 2011

It's ENOUGH, WTF AM I DOING

something I wrote last night:


Ladies,
this is serious.
I'm not allowed to do anything stupid anymore.
I didn't to well with the hsgd and this has to stop NOW. I have to realize that.
It's not something I can do all the time, I have to stay strong and eat whats good for me. Really.
I need someone to support me. Just tell me how gross it is to eat all this stuff. I feel lime vomiting. But this wont happen because of my big fear of vomiting.. I haven't done this for the last 4/5 years...even if it was necessary in some cases, I always kept it inside me. I wish I wouldn't. But I don't want to binge and purge...just being able to purge if it's necessary because of the pain in my stomach.
Whatever, no time to ramble.
Tomorrow I will go to a BBQ. I will bring my own veggie stuff but I don't know about the salads...hopefully they're not totally soaked with dressing. Just in case I should make a salad myself.... but I don't know if I have something to transport it because I have to take the bus and run around in the city with that bowl... aah I'm not sure what to do. Help me.

And how about staying in real-time contact with the blogger girls? Why not creating a skype account or yahoo messenger or something so that we could write there? Got this idea from Camilles Blog because she talked about a ED Facebook Account but I'm way to scared that fb will know everything.

...I'm so random.

I love all of you girls who read my blog and support me<3
Bella

2 Kommentare:

  1. I wish I could do Skype on my phone. I have an AIM account: it's "harlequinn28" if you ever want to instant message me! I get them on my phone; they come in as text messages.

    You're so good, not giving in to purging. It's such a dangerous habit to get into.

    Good luck with your BBQ! If there's a lot of people going, they probably will serve the salad with no dressing so that everyone can choose how much they want on theirs. That's what we do when we have people over for BBQ. Which I think we might be on Sunday. I'm getting very good at using the barbecue now! :D I'm proud of myself.

    You'll be ok, pretty lady. <3 We all have those days where we eat things we would normally try to avoid. For me, it really helps if I allow myself those food maybe once a week, but a small portion. It's like treating yourself, but without going overboard.

    Hope you have a good weekend!!
    xoxox

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. AIM is great! OMG! I'll make a little survey on my blog to see what IM program we should use and then we should all use it to talk to each other. It'll be awesome!

    You're so smart!

    Stay strong!

    AntwortenLöschen