Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011

he's goneeeeeee

boohooo T_T
my Darling drove away 10mins ago, to a festival.
I already miss him /:
I need some really good distraction now.
I ringed my mother, hopefully she's calling back soon, so I can visit her and she can dye my hair and I don't have to be at home all alone. o:
Njagnjanjkbgdjksf
I need to clean up the kitchen and my room properly, it's so messy all around here, I can't believe that I can live in such a chaos. I need to distract myself good.
I need to eat right and not getting drunk from cocktails and eating nachos and stuff -.- before he left, my darling bought fries for me. Now I feel sick in my stomach, argh. i shouldn't have eaten them. No more crap for me today.
I need to make plans for tonight....

Love<3
Bella

1 Kommentar:

  1. Yes, you need to keep yourself distracted so you don't binge or eat bad things. lol. But it looks like you have that under control, so that's good!

    You should post pics of your hair! I bet it's CUTE!

    AntwortenLöschen