Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011

This is it!

Girls, I need some help.
Seriously.
I was doing fine with the HSGD yesterday, only went slightly over the 900 and having fruits and vegetables.
Today I was suprisingly very low with cals and managed to stay under the 800 even with Kinderchocolate untill I started to want more more more and eating Nougat. Argh! Seriously, whats wrong with my head?? Everytime I plan to eat not to much crap I binge though I normally wouldn't. I think my head is kidding. Or whoever makes me feel like eating this disgusting amout of cals. -.-


Help me, what can I do? I'll spend wednesday with my boyfriend since he goes to a festival on thursday. I will be alone [besides my one roommate but I hardly see my other roommates] and I don't know if  I'll pig out and eat mindless untill I feel gross or if I will avoid at all.
Maybe I can manage to stay out of the house and just eat one meal a day and then go out without returning home so I can't eat.
Sounds like some kind of a plan...
Aww I dunno
help me girls, you sure have some ideas.


xoxo<3
Bella





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen