Samstag, 9. Juli 2011

message with blogger-ladies? - yesss

Hey Ladies,

first of all, Cocktails Night was great, not to many cals and not too drunk, but had bad bad fight with my boyfriend afterwards. He's really loud and he ran out of my room and shouted some things. I went after him and took him back to my room but his best friend+girlfriend heared him. I was really sad because he was so angry. But he cooled down really quick.
But somehow I think he's a little theatralic when he drank some alcohol. He always says it not like this but I can really see the difference.
Nothing bad happend and we cuddled afterwards and thought about how we could stop this stupid fighting. I know, sometimes you have to fight, but not like this.

Well, afterall I'm doing okay with HSGD, sometimes I'm a little over my limit, but no binge or overeating.(:
I think I will weight myself on monday,  since tonight we have a party and tomorrow I don't want to weight myself with all the alcohol and stuff. So Monday Morning I will see if I was really doing okay. If I lost more than 1kg/2lbs, I will meassure myself again properly. I will also meassure my hips and my upper bust and maybe somewhere under my knee [I want tiny legs!].
I took a picture of me in underwear last month or so but I hid it somewhere and I can't remember where... maybe on the other cam, maybe on this computer, maybe on the other computer or maybe on my external harddrive? aww ): I have to search for it!

And finally...
I created an AIM account!
my name is BellaMeowMeow
add me!
I'm not able to find any of you by username, I do something wrong but I dont know what... help! o:
I dont know if I can be online so much, because my boyfriend would notice that I use another program [normally I use Trillian Astra and I can use all my messenger accounts at once, but my Icq account allows me accsess to AIM so I can't have another username. So I had to install an extra programm, AIM, to chat with you. Please add me, I'm so excited!]

Kisses :*
Bella

4 Kommentare:

  1. I chatted you under the name LiLmissAnGel9120!
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I might add you, but I don't get on AIM much.

    Sorry you got in a fight with your boyfriend, but it'll get better, I promise!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sorry about the fighting, but it's good you made up and cuddled. I'm glad you had a good night out!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen