Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011

Hey Ladies,
I haven't been on blogger two days, 3 new readers and I was like uaaah, no way, so many!
I'm very happy about that. (: (: (:
The last few days weren't really good, I didn't count cals because I was over the limit and I felt very bad. I have been at home all the time, this is just bad for me.
But if I know my boyfriend is coming home or is at home I never leave the house... I have to do something about this.
He mentioned a few times that I do much more things when he's away and he's right but I don't know why. /= I'll find a way to manage things better.


Tonight [wednesday] I'll go out with my boyfriend and a few friends to drink cocktails. I love cocktails. But they're full of cals and I want to try to stay under my limit. I have to eat something low cal but enough to fill my stomach before we go to the bar - otherwise I will be drunk after one cocktail and start eating crap. [carving for salte&fatty food, you know]



I'll try to stick with the fruity, juicy ones, which don't contain milk or cream, so they're not so fatty.
But still full of cals, so I better find out which ones are lower in cals. I don't want to miss anything because of HSGD otherwise I will start pigging out, I know it.
Just a little restriction would be good for me.
And I know, I can do that.
Research on the internet for cals in cocktails will start right after posting, I hope.

btw, I love pictures of cocktails.
I could stare at them forever.
They're simply so beautyful!
of course not all of them, but really alot I found.

Hope you girls are alright, love you<3
Bella


look at this one in full size, it's much more amazing.

   

3 Kommentare:

  1. Vodka and orange is my favourite mixed drink. No carbs in vodka, and if they use real orange juice, at least you're getting fruit rather than just sugar. :D

    Hope you have a lovely night!
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Like Mich said, vodka and orange juice is great. :) Vodka in pretty much every juice is great. Haha.

    Have something that's absorbent, like bread, crackers or something similar, because then you can eat a little and it'll digest a little slower. That way, you won't get totally messed up from one cocktail. :P

    Good luck with the evening!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh and in answer to your comments...

    That's Moby Mich, scourge of the high seas! :D

    I think AIM accounts are still free. You could go to aim.com and create a new screen name with a fake name on your account, and it shouldn't be traceable back to your real identity.

    AntwortenLöschen