Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011

Festival

Soooorry Girls, for my abscence! Ich couldn't post before I left for a festival and I didn't had any alone time on the pc since I'm back.
Festival was sometimes wonderful, sometimes horrible, I will write about that later. Foodwise I was doing bad, I think, the 3 girls which were with me are eating ALL THE TIME [all are thinner than me] and I really mean all the time. So I was eating all the time too. I wasn't hungry one time at the whole festival because I was eatingeatingeating. At home, I struggle with eating normally and more healthy, I always want fatty food like fries, veggieburgers, pizza and sweets like cake, chocolate and cookies. I haven't eaten all that stuff but still my stomach really feels weak. I bought a pumpkin-seed bread, so I dont have to eat sandwich for breakfast.
And I have a lower-fat-feta so I might eat half the cheese for dinner or something.
I'm alone right now, because my boyfriend is at his fathers again, like yesterday. I went with him because I didnt want to be alone at home but today I decided it's better to stay home and give him some alone time with his father. *sigh* now I'm at home and I know I wont leave the house *sigh* but I cant contact anyone, I feel like everyone is somewhere outside, and only I am stuck in the house.

Aww and dont forget to add me at AIM, my name is BellaMeowMeow

Kisses :*
Bella

2 Kommentare:

  1. I added you on AIM, but I think because we're in totally different time zones we're never on at the same time! lol

    Veggieburgers aren't too horrible for you. at least it's not real meat!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I deal with the same thing as you when I'm at home alone. I just wanna eat because I'm bored. But try getting out of the house, even if it's only to go for a walk or something. It's distracting enough and you're getting some exercise!

    AntwortenLöschen