Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011

Every Night and Every Day ...

I feel very paranoiac.
I'm already used to fear alot of things, its so normal for me, sometimes I mention it around other people who give me weird looks.
Since the first aniversary of my boyfriend and me I got a new fear.
Every time I wake up, I'm scared he had left me and every night I go to sleep I'm afraid of him leaving me.
Because we found out we wouldnt be together for such a long time as we thought. This thought hurts so much I cant even type it without crying.
I really dont know what to do. I'm so scared that I wish to follow him everywhere and never be without him, but of course that would annoy him after a while. So I'm scared of clinging to him because I might be annoying.
Then I think, I should just end it now, before it hurts much more, but I'm way to weak to do something like this. I really thought I got stronger and my mind got clearer and I wouldnt struggle with reality and depression, but I just made myself an addict, unable to live without his love.
He said, we would be best friends if our relationship ends.
I said, if he really wants to do something good he should never see me again, because I know myself too well, I know I would use every chance I get to get near him and I would do everything to make him want me back. And when I say everything, I really mean it. There is nothing I can imagine I wouldnt do for him. And then my life would be all about how to be with him all the time. I would never let that go, and thats why we couldnt be friends. I could never feel the same for him as I do for my best friends, because I never have fallen in love with them.
I hate thinking about that and I know I make everything worse by thinking about it but I really cant stop. The only thing I can try is to think it secretly, write it on my blog, cry when he's asleep and smile when he's awake.
There is no other way.
I don't know what to do.
I really cant see any way this would work out.
Someone come and save me.

Oh well, I dont have anyone to save me. Thats no self-pity, thats just true. I never had someone I trusted so much, the person I trust the most is the problem and so there is no way I could ask for help.
I wish I could get some pills which make me dull and feeling nothing. Without a therapy.
I need to see my doctor... someone told me about good sleeping pills which make you cold as ice. This is something I really need to fall asleep, I guess. But my doctor always try to solve problems with analysing and not only with giving some meds. I will need a trick.

If someone reads this crap, please dont tell me to go to a therapy. I heard this quite often but there is no way I could trust a therapist. I hate telling things about me. The only way I can manage to talk about myself here is that nobody ever knows who I am. I guess I would have to kill myself if someone ever finds this blog. Nearly everthing written down here is a big big secret nobody knows about, besides you, my lovely readers.

Thanks for everyone who reads what I'm writing and supports me. You are wonderful. <3
Bella

3 Kommentare:

  1. Why won't you be together as long as you thought? :( x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I wish I could make you feel better, make you realize how wonderful you are just by yourself. And that if the relationship does end, that just means you weren't right for each and you'll find someone even better, who will love you just the way you are!! Because you deserve to be loved. <3

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. naja, ich bin schon so n bisschen ne tonne. meine beine sind okay... aber ich hab ne maikäfer figur, d.h. mein bauch ist unverhältnismäßig dick. und den hast du ja noch nicht gesehn... ich schaffs jetzt aber wieder :):)
    liebe grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen