Montag, 27. Juni 2011

Healthy Skinny Girl Diet - Day 1

Hello Ladies,

today I start the HSGD and hopefully I will be able to do it well, even if I have a lot of distraction because summer holidays just started. (:

I had a late breakfast/lunch today, but that's good since it's my boyfriends' and my first aniversary and we go out for dinner, nothing special, just a small restaurant near our house, which opened last month, I think. I'm afraid that I might overdo it with calories and I have no clue what dishes they have and if I will be able to find a vegetarian dish which is not just fries or something like that.

My intake so far: 
1 Bowl of Salad with Dressing: ~100cals
1 Slice of Bread: ~ 105cals


this gives me 695 cals to work with for dinner. 
I just have to keep myself from eating all the kinder chocolate bars. ;D
Just in case I can't find something with low cals, I should drink half a litre of water before we go [after that I will see the toilet for about 4378578943 times...] and eat a carrot or something with nearly no cals.

Aww and I promised my boyfriend to make popcorn. He eats it with salt and butter. But I like sweet popcorn much more. Does someone knows a sweet, lower calorie topping for popcorn? Not splenda because I don't have liquid sweeteners, only little sweetener pills. Any suggestions?

However, hopefully you're all doing well<3
Bella

1 Kommentar:

  1. I like buying kettle corn and putting a little cinnamon and (real) sugar on it! just enough so it gives it a little bit of a pop. totally DELISH!

    good job in your intake so far! I'm sure you did great for dinner, too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen