Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 7

The next day is following:

day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event 
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

this was kinda hard... there would have been so many songs I would have put in here but this is the first that came to my mind. When I was just 14 I more or less accidently joined the ensemble of my schools musical group and we played 'We Will Rock You' ever since I have such a special feeling when I hear any song from the musical. It was the most...[how do you call it when something changes your life completely in a positive way with alot of chaos and happyness and pain and everthing?] precious time I can remember when I finally started to live again. It was amazingly scary and... well yeah I guess you know that it was very special for me. I absolutely love the musical and I already went to 'We Will Rock You' Germany to see it live on stage and I loved it. If I could choose what memories I want to live again, they would be very in the top5 definitely. Though I know that pain evaporates with the time, I remember blurry how much 'in pain' I was because of that change. You have to know that I was like a lifeless wrack for severval moths/years at that time, I can not remember anything from before because I didn't actually do anything. I just go to school, talking to my few friends, going home, eating, sometimes making homework and then... nothing. I just dont know how I spend like half of the day without doing anything. It's mysterious.
So my life changed 180° degrees and the lifeless-apathic-zombie-bella was suddenly thrown in some kind of crazy group with a lot of loud, weird people I normally would like and yet still so nice and all were hugging and kissing each other and after a few meeting doing that even to me... it was kinda shocked but I was okay with this after a short time.
Yeah I think I sound very weird if you look at my past like this.
Well weirdness is something normal in blogger-world so I have no problems with sharing that.
 
I love you all<3
Bella
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen