Samstag, 25. Juni 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 6

So here I update for friday, it was


day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere 
Rise Against - Hero Of War


This has absolute nothing to do with the text and I could have put Scars by Papa Roach here as well.
It reminds me of my scottland holidays last summer, we used to sing those two songs together, as well as some other songs but this were the best ones. Every time I look at the pictures from back then I want to go back. It wasn't as hard being apart from my boyfriend back then because I didn't love him back than. It was all so dream like, I immidately made a new friend just on the 26-hours-bus-trip, she and her cousin were new to our group. since the people travelling with that group were alot of people from my old school and people who had travelled to sweden the year before with the same group, we already know each other. My ex was also there and we suddenly managed to stop our fights and became friends. Yeah and about the friend, she was very different from what I am, with friends and living and everything but we just got along very well it was just so much fun, we were like, thinking the same thing at the same time and saying it out loud and then just can't stop laughing.
A few members of the group met afterwards a few times and it's always great but I would love to go with them to another holiday. Sadly, the festival I absolutely want to go to is in the middle of the date for the finnland trip this year so I'm not going there. But next year they'll travel to Ireland and I definitely want to go there and I hope the girl and her cousin are also coming along, without them it just wouldn't be the same. (:
Oh I was writing alot again. I'm in a babbling mood I guess. 

Have fun<3
Bella 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen