Montag, 27. Juni 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 8

Dear Readers,
yesterday was:

day 08 - a song that you know all the words to 
Silverstein - My Heroine [acoustic]

yeah well there are plenty of songs I know all the words to... but I choose this because...well I don't know it just came to my mind.
This is a really adorable song and I learned it together with one of my best friends, we sang it tgether on the phone or he played guitar and we were singing it and it just makes me smile (:
I also forced my little brother to learn it and he likes it to. This was one of the songs that lead him into 'the right direction' of music.
When he was 8/9 he was a big hiphop fan but I hated hiphop because it's no real music most of the time and so my cousins and me always kept bullying him about the hiphop music. But as he started being interessted in playing guitar, he learned that hiphop is not really music and because he wanted to play not-so-easy-peasy-songs he always played rock and metal and slowly got to like metal stuff and now hes 13 and plays guitar very well and even the harder-to-play-pieces of some bands. I'm proud :>

Have fun! :*
Bella

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen