Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

Design

Hello dear Readers,
as you might have seen or not, I changed the design a little bit, as I promised a while ago.
It's nothing special but I like it. I'm still awaiting anwers to my requests so I can put a few more pictures on my blog [I asked dif. artist on some pages if I am allowed to put their picture on my blog because I don't want a bog design full of stolen pictures].
I myself like taking pictures though I'm not very good at it and I would not like if someone put them on their blog without linking me back, so if you click the pictures the artists page/blog will open.

I know I have some readers but because nobody of them ever comments, I would love if everybody who reads this would share his opinion about the design in a comment under my posts.

About the vegan-fast, I will start on Monday and would be happy if some of you guys would join in with me.





Yesterday omething really strange happened.
I was ill and didn't feel good all the time but I wanterd to go out so I ended up goin to a friends belated birthday party with my Darling and our roommate.
Nothing strange about that. I wore a black longsleeve, black shorts and a black tight. [yeah I always wear black]
My boyfriend and me went grocery shopping before we went to the party, I looked up into a mirror above the fruits shelves and thought 'oh I look, something like, good'
I was scared and amazed at the same time. Though I was aware the longsleeve was very tight and all my ugly belly-fat was showing it didn't look like there was so much fat.
It was an amazing expierience and I would LOVE to see this every day. But I have to work for that. No lazy excuses anymore. I would be beautiful if I wasn't so fat, I know it!
Kisses :*
Bella

2 Kommentare:

  1. Das alte Design fand ich besser :(
    Aber ich werde dir trotzdem eine treue Leserin bleiben.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much for reading my blog, I'm honoured! I love the colours, green and purple are a good combination! The thinspo is gorgeous!

    Things are almost always never as bad as they seem. You can do it! Let's kick fat in the butt! <3. XXX.

    AntwortenLöschen