Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011

Vegan Recipe

Hello lovely Ladies,
I wanna share my beloved tomato-sauce recipe with you.
The recipe is for 2 portoins, I think.
I will convert the ml/grams to cups for you but I don't know if this works fine. I'll give it a try.


You need:
800ml / 3 1/2 Cups Tomatoes, mashed [the ones you can buy in little tetrapacks]
100g / 1/2 Cup Tofu, natural
1/2 Onion
1 Carrot
a few Broccoli tips [ I use about 3, depending on the size]
2 tbsp Olive Oil

Cut the Onion into little cubes, heat up a frying pan with 2 tbsl of Olive Oil and put the cubes in the pan.
Crush the tofu [take a fork for that] and put it into the pan too.
Add mashed Tomatoes, spice [ I use salt, pepper, basil, oregano, pepperoncino] and about 1/2 cup of water.
Add the peeled and rasped carrot.
Stir well.
Cook it for at least 20-30mins,  stir occasionally, add water if necessary.

It should taste very tomato-ish and not sweet like ketchup.
Put it on cooked pasta [look for egg-free pasta].

If it wouldn't get unhealthy after a while I would eat this every freakin day. I love, no I adore this dish.


Hope you like it too, the ones who try this.
Lots of love <3
Bella


PS: Wenn ich das Rezept ins Deutsche uebersetzen soll, schreibt mir einfach(:

1 Kommentar:

  1. That sounds AMAZING. I just found the BEST recipe for lettuce soup - I'll have to post it, too!

    AntwortenLöschen