Montag, 13. Juni 2011

100 ! - the very-healthy-vegan-fast

Ladies and Gentlemen,
this is Bella's 100st post! Yay! (:
Well today I started my vegan fast, and I hopy some of you would like to join me.
First of all I tell you what I ate:

1 Slice of Bread with Peanutbutter - 250cals

1 Granola Bar - 100cals



great. this ist not very healthy. I guess I just wanted something fatty because of the alcohol last night.
Well I had something fatty so nothing more of that crap.
I made my beloved pasta but I got so hungry before I even started with cooking, I had to eat that granola bar. Stupid, I know. I have to prepare myself very good for tomorrow so I won't do something stupid.
I will buy something healthy to eat with my bread and I already know what, I just have to find it. I would make them myself but the kitchen machine is so weak, it doesn't move if you put a few basil-leaves in it x_x njarghfghfbg.
No lame excuses anymore.
I might eat a fruit later if I get hungry, maybe with some soy yoghurt, I'll see.
I haven't done any exercise yet [bed-sports don't count I guess] but I will do rope skipping later. I WILL DO ROPE SKIPPING. yeah... need to convince myself. Okay.


My boyfriend said I would look sexy in my outfit. I was cooking and wore a PJ-throuser and a tight top where you can see all my fat. And he said I looked sexy. I asked him in disbelieve to repeat what he said about my messy outfit, and hedid. I was confused. Strange taste, that man.
But actually I know he likes skinnier woman. He admited to like feeling ribs. He touches mine [or at least the fat over them] when I'm lying down. But still he makes me feel how he likes my body. Very confusing, at least for me.

ah well and btw MY SCALE DOESN'T WORK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
yeah this is kind of punishment for ignoring the scale for so many weeks. Now it shows about 10kg/22lbs less than the normal weight. I really paniked because I knew I had gained and the stupid scale shows such a low number, a number I could never see in reality. I HAVE to go to the gym as soon as possible, not only because of workouts but also because they have a scale!!
I guess I'm around 65kg/143lbs ... I guess I have to work out well so I'm at 60kg/132lbs soon, so I can see a difference.

If you want to ask me something, please comment or ask on formspring. I would really love to talk to you online.

Love you Ladies <3
Bella

2 Kommentare:

  1. I just switched blogs - I used to have one under a different Google account, but I just switched it yesterday and exported all my posts to this Google account. No one has access to my main blog unless I give them the link or they're connected through my pro-ana blog (it is unsearchable). So none of my friends can see my new "main blog". I just haven't changed the caption in my Openings page.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A vegan fast? I like it! What all does that mean I can eat/drink? Is it like hardcore vegan (no dairy, eggs, cheeses etc)?

    I've been a vegetarian, but I've never tried out veganism. I want to, though!

    AntwortenLöschen