Montag, 30. Januar 2012

ohmygod I'm to stupid to post from my phone

and thats why I havent postet yet. >_<
well I'm kinda okay with very different moods.

So I hope all of you are fine and I'll be able to read your blogs as much as possible.

To compensate my lack of posts I decided to post pictues of my body.
I took them today and I dont know what my excact weight ist because I was weighted while having breakfast and lunch still in my stomach und with clothes on. With all of that I was 64.7 kgs (142.6lbs) but the last few weeks I was between 63.3 - 63.5 kgs (139.5 - 139.9 lbs) so I guess I'm still around that.


be ready for something disgusting!




yeah well and thats it.
I'm really ashamed.



here I took a picture with cloth on.


and here I badly photoshopped what I wish to look like as a first goal.




so this were alot of pictures.
please comment so I know you didnt die from looking at them or something ^^

lots of love,
Bella <3

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your legs- so jealous! I'd be happy with them at the end of all this :) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I couldn't find much of a difference in the 2 photos of the black dress......

    YOU ARE NOT DISGUSTING. You have lovely skinny arms and legs. We have similar body shapes, I think. :) Except my arms are flabby.

    I think I made a mobile version of my blog--you'll have to tell me if it works, as I don't really know what I'm doing!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen