Mittwoch, 30. November 2011

need a header!

Well my lovelies, I started changing some things but I'm still not quite happy with it. I would really like to make post-backgrounds white-transparent and the text in black, but I dont know how to make the background white AND transparent. ugh /:
also, I really really need a header, with a picture. But I cant really get started because I havent decided if the name stays the same. I was never really happy with it, it was just a quick idea and I would rather have a name I like. I love my tumblr-blog name, but I cant name this one after the tumblr blog because this are completely different worlds and I dont want to be found out because there are certain people who know that I have a tumblr blog, whom I know in real life.
I guess I'm gonna go trough my music for some inspriration (maybe a quote of some song lyrics..?)

wish me luck!
and thank god I dont have chocolate here (:

love,
Bella

1 Kommentar:

  1. Have you tried playing with the setting of your blog theme? If you go into "design" and then "template designer," it lets you change everything like the text colour and the background colour. it took me a long time to get my blog exactly how I wanted it, but I like it better than just going with the themes that Blogger gives you.

    Can't wait to see the new look!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen