Montag, 27. Juni 2011

oh well

okay, we're not going out because he don't want to go out today, not that I would care because it's our aniversary, but I do care about the promise he made.
but just forget it, sit alone in your room and be hungry and don't go into the kitchen to cook something because your face looks awful from all the crying and you're afraid the roommates might come back from their vacation when you're going into the kitchen.
yay, this day made it into top 10 days-I-expected-to-be-good-but-arent in my whole live. but yeah, fuck it.

4 Kommentare:

  1. I hate broken promises so much :(
    Hope you're okay x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm sorry you're feeling bad. :(
    I hope he makes it up to you. <3 He better!!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thanks so much girls<3
    I feel better now. We'll make popcorn and watch a film, better than nothing.
    We just found out that our relationship wont be as long as we planned and we're both sad about that.
    again thanks for your support, you're great<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm so sorry you're feeling so down, Bella. Try to keep your head up. *huggles* I know how much of a disappointment some things can be sometimes.

    AntwortenLöschen