Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 4

Hello to my 27 wonderful readers!<3

Today:
day 04 - a song that makes you sad

Bullet for my Valentine - The End

Why this song?
Well I was looking for a song which made me sad without triggering something sad. I have a lot of songs I can't listen to in public because I might start crying suddenly, because it triggers some burried memories. This song is not connected to a special memory or feeling. I loved BFMV when I was about 11/12 it was my absolute favourite group. I had the album 'the Poison' but I was only listening to my favs all the time till one day when suddenly this song started. I was somehow paralyzed and dazed and I really wanted to cry. This was the very first time I can remember this kind of feeling. In this time crying was not a thing I would do because crying would mean a strong feeling which I didn't had at this time. That's why I was very confused by the feeling this song caused.
Now I'm oversensitive and this isn't funny either but at least I'm not so dumb anymore.

Have fun & feel free to join the contest(:

Lots of Love<3
Bella 

3 Kommentare:

  1. I looove BFMV. My younger brother got me hooked about a year ago. They're great. I'm surprised you hear them in Germany since they're really not too mainstream even in the States.

    Sometimes it's good to listen to those sad songs when you're in need of a good cry. Crying is good for releasing toxins and I always feel really good the next day after a big cry. I feel rejuvenated... like I can start over with no regrets.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I guess they're not? I just googled "song challenge" and the one on FB came up. lol. I wonder if American and German internet searches bring up different things?? Even if they're in a different order, I'm sure the questions for songs will be the same. There's only so many questions you ask about music. lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hm, ich geh ja shoppen, mach so schiffstouren mit die echt toll sind, geh ins fitness studio.. so schlimm isses dann doch nicht. allein weggehn trau ich mich wirklich nicht!!

    AntwortenLöschen