Sonntag, 19. Juni 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 1

This is the first day of the song challenge.


day 01 - your favorite song 
Callejón - Und wenn der Schnee [mein Grab bedeckt]


Please don't judge the song by this picture, it's just the album cover.
This song is really beautyful, but not my favourite. 
Every song I really love means something to me so I won't just say it's my favourite, it's just a song I like without any special memories. But hearing it live was really great. 

Callejón is a german metalcore band, though their name is spanish. It means something like 'alleyway'.
They have some wonderful lyrics. Though their music is 'hard' the clean singing parts are really awesome.
The translation of the song means 'and when the snow [covers my grave].
I know my dear non-german readers can't understand the lyrics but the song is worth listening.
  
May all of you enjoy the challenge <3
Bella

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love the music and movie challenges! I think they're a great way for us to get to know other bloggers on a more personal level instead of just sharing our food intake and exercise.

    there is only one German band I've ever heard of and their name is Rammstien (sp?). lmao

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cool dass dein freund n metal sänger ist :D meiner ist trommler in einer eben solchen ;)

    meine eltern würden mich schon rauslassen.. aber was soll ich da alleine? Alleine in ne Disko zu gehen geht mal garnicht :(

    AntwortenLöschen