Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011

25 oh wow

Wooow I haven't been on blogger for two days and suddenly I see I got 25 readers! The first time that I have more than 23. Amaaaazing. I love you girls, thanks for reading all that strange stuff I'm writing. <3
This is just a quick update, I haven't eaten as healthy as I planned because I got serious chocolate-problems. I was very naive and haven't thought about how I go crazy when I can't have chocolate. I backed cookies and muffins /: at least I stayed vegan all the time.
Today I bought 'tomato-basil' spread. I checked the ingredients and it is vegan but I have overseen the paprica. I absolutely hate paprica. I don't know why but there is really no way I can eat it. Of course the whole spread only tastes like paprica. Just like the veggie-tomate-sauce I bought last week. Why do germans put shitty paprica in EVERYTHING? Especially in things which contain tomato. THIS DOESNT TASTE GOOD! LEARN THAT! and NOOO it's not 'italian style' if you put tons of paprica in! I actually never seen any member of my italian family cooking something with paprica.
Well I will eat it anyway because it was expensive.
Which reminds me, I found vegan 'mozzarella' [i lovelovelove mozzarella].
Which reminds me, I can't afford eating vegan after these two weeks because everything I need to buy is soooo expensive. At least if your only a student without a job and can't make them on your own or the ingredients are too pricey.
Well, at least I think I will be more careful what I buy in future. No more animal abuse because of the food I consume.

Today I made a vegan potato gratin, if you wish, I will post the recipe later [have to translate it and stuff]

I will check up on you later, girls <3
really need to sleep since it's 4am and I haven't slept by now [stupid sleeping pills don't kick in... need to take them more regulary.]


and btw thaaaaanks alot for your supporting words and tips because of chocolate carving.
Mich, I tried to make that hot cocoa but it tasted awful. /: I backed some cookies and had 2 or 3 of them. but they taste awful too. it's hopeless. I bought some dark chocolate, it's vegan. I will make mousse au chocolat and hope I won't eat too much of it. x___x 

3 Kommentare:

  1. My family is EXTREMELY Italian and we don't put paprika on anything except Deviled Eggs during the holidays. lol

    A little bit of chocolate everyday is actually GOOD for you. It's great for your heart and it has lots of antioxidants. Especially dark chocolate. My husband eats one dark chocolate Hershey's Kiss everyday. Maybe if you ate good during the day you could reward yourself with one piece of chocolate. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. chocolate problems... haben wir alle. warum gibts den scheiß überhaupt!

    schlimm, dass ich metal höre??

    das mit der postkarte wär ne gute idee, hehe. aber nein.. mach ich nich :/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oooouhhhhww ich will die zebrajacke da rechts ---->
    <3<3<3

    AntwortenLöschen