Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011

Update

Dear Ladies,

from today on I will eat alot more healthy, than the last days.
I haven't cooked properly and just ate crap.

Today I took the time to make myself a breakfast or lunch, whatever, and take it to 'work' so I won't buy so much food I don't need and just eat because I'm bored. That's unhealthy!
This afternoon I will eat my first mango. I cut it to small pieces and put it in a box and I really hope they will be delicious.
Also put a few roasted&salted pumpkin seeds in a box, and I will take an apple and a chocolate soydrink.
And a bread with egg.


 
That really sounds alot but I won't be home untill 6pm and I have no time to cook because my Darling, me and a few friends are going to see Callejón live in concert! Yaaaaaay. (: I just love their music.
There's also a 'special guest' and I don't know who it is, but I don't try to find it out, I wanna be suprised! :>

I hope this day is gonna be as epic as I wish (;


I have to go now, I hope I can post again tomorrow or on saturday.
I already lost a reader ): Hope this isn't because of English texts... maybe because I post so litlle.

I love you ladies ;*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen