Dienstag, 12. April 2011

Day 4

Hey girls,
yesterday was day 4 and I have the same score as the two days before and now I really want to find some good exercise for doing at home so I can reach more points.

Cals 900 - 10 Points
Water 2.2l - 20 Points
Exercise nothing - 0 Points
Sleep - 11hours - 20 Points

Today my boyfriend had his last examination and after that he had a meal with his family. He still isn't at home but I will now bake a pyramid cake [is this the right word?] because he really loves it but it's so expensive.
The diff layers of the cake need diff times in the oven so it will take quite alot of time to finish the cake.
I will start now and hopefully be finish when my boyfriend comes home.


btw, if you have any questions feel free to ask me on Formspring
Especially the English speaking girls, because the rest of my blog is in german.

Kisses to all of you :*
Bella

1 Kommentar: