Freitag, 8. April 2011

Batida de Coco.

Hey guys,
I was doing very well today, just drank water and ate a carrot till musical rehearsal.
Then a friend gave me chocolate. That was very hard. Everyone ate it, and I paniked. I took a little bite and put it away. Somehow I managed to ignore the chocolate long enough to give it to a friend. If I have no chocolate, I can't eat it. I was very proud of myself.
At home I cooked veggies and a veggie schnitzel and now I have a total of a little bit less than 450cals.
I already told you about my plans for tonight. I won't eat something over there but I bought Batida de Coco with a friend. Now I looked up the cals in the internet... woah 200ml are 450cals ): I could cry right now. I really wanna get drunk tonight and enough beer to make me drunk might have more cals but awww ): I'm such a looser - it's the second day and I was doing very well today but now alcohol will destroy everything. I'll try to drink less than half the bottle without my friend noticing.

I really need some support and I'm glad other girls are going trough this too.

kisses to you :*
Bella

1 Kommentar:

  1. Alcohol is so tempting.... and so hard to refuse. I'm glad I got my alcohol binge in before the challenge. You are doing great otherwise! And often I find that if i drunk and crazy enough during the night, i should burn off enough calories not to gain too much weight.

    Have a good and safe time!

    AntwortenLöschen