Mittwoch, 19. September 2012

I'm not even trying to explain why I didnt post for so long...

well Ladies, here I am, feeling good because I managed to go to my new work regulary and because I just figured out how to blog from my phone(: because I've been thinking about blogging quiet often, but never was at home... but I still checked your blogs from time to time.
but reading Little Miss Thin's blog somehow kicked me back on track .

Today I had to work from 10am to 8pm. I work in a Mall and there is food and sweets and crap everywhere. I'm gonna be home around 9pm which is really late to start cooking, but I dont have much of a choice.
today I had so far:

breakfast: 308
two slices of wholemeal rye bread - 218 kcals
with vegan spread - around 90kcals

lunch: same

snack: 3 little chocolate pieces (gift from a customer) 138kcals

dinner: ? not quiet sure, had vegetables with some sauce and a slice of bread, guess around 300

I also drank 1.5l of juice and 1.5l of water.

woah that sounds a fucking lot...

well however I think my daily cal intake should be around 1700-1800cals for my age, height and size.
a website calculated that if I ate a little over 1000 cals a day I would be 121lbs/55kgs by my birthday in february, and that sounds freakin amazing! I think a goal is something that makes me excited and motivates me. I havent done anything about my weight for far too long!
I'm thinking about a detox-fast next week or so, just to kickstart the weightloss. so just water and detox tea for 7 days, who's in?(:
I have to research everything well before I start, I dont want it to get unhealthy starving with big weightgain afterwards.
if anyone is interested in joining me with the fast I will post the infos about fasting healthy(:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen