Dienstag, 25. September 2012

anyone interested in getting their pictures edited? (:

Somehow I feel like I dont have enough time for everything I want to do... like posting.

yesterday I had an appointment at my gynaecologist and she gave me a new birth control pill because I'm always in such heavy pain when I'm on my period. I'm kinda scared of the new pill because I might gain weight from the hormones and I definitely dont want that! I'm totally gonna weight myself every day to see if something changes, even though I normally afraid to weight myself /: last time is already a few weeks ago, at the end of august I think, that was 3 weeks after I came home from Ireland and I was terribly afraid that I gained because the group I traveled with has german traditional grandma who cooks the food and its aaaall fatfatfat and instant-stuff, no fresh fruit or veggies. /: I ate mostly fruits and some veggies when I came home and after 3 weeks I dared to weight myself and I was 140.5lbs so it was normal (but not good!)

I'm at work right now and I'm soooo bored. I'm alone today for 10hours and I had like 5 customers...booooring!

Soooo if you'd like to help me, I got a great idea (;


I'm working at a photographer and I'm learning how to use Photoshop.


Soo every reader of my blog: send me a picture of yourself! aaand I'm gonna make you look a little slimmer than you actualy are so you can see how you look with a few lbs less!  (:
If you dont know what I mean, check out my post somewhen in feb. where I posted a picture of me with black clothes, one the original and one how I'd like to look on somewhere on my way to thinness.

If you'd like me to do that for you, send me an email to bellamieze@web.de with you picture.
a few guidelines though, because otherwise I wont be able to do it right.


the picture should have a neutral background, so please no stuff near your body, and no doorframes and stuff like that. otherwise it would get moved around when I'm working on the bodyshape and that looks stupid.

face can be on the picture, but doesnt have to, just the body is important.

some poses are hard to work on, like for example when your just standing frontal to the cam, with your arms hangig. rather put your hands in your hair, just pose a little, that makes it easier to reach every part of the body.

I hope you girls understood everything I tried to say, and I'd be honoured if someone wants me to edit their picture (:




love love love <3

btw, listen to this song:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen