Donnerstag, 14. April 2011

Rewards

I talked about 50mins to my darling. To my sleeping darling.
It somehow feels like I could tell him everything.
Of course he would listen to me if I would tell him what I feel and think when he's awake.
But I would neverever be able to force myself telling him these things.
Because he woudn't understand, he would answer me back and everthing.
I like talking to him. Everything which's in my head comes out of my mouth... I can't remember doing something like that for ages..actually can't remember something like this at all.
Whatsoever.
I'm not in the challenge anymore because I'm stupid and lazy. I know that. For ages.
Next week easter holidays start. I don't care because I'm not at school anyway. But some friends have more time and this will motivate me to do sth with them. It's not that this isn't fun it's just that I'm stupid...
In the following week I will be on a easter fasting cure with my mother. I somehow managed to tell her I want a detox like she had when she was young. This will be my first fast but I won't be like all the other girl who fast for one or two days or have a liquidfast and then eat creamsoups and stuff. No no. This will be a Water and Tea only fast. Like it should be.
I will cook for my boyfriend every day I promised. Also I can't drink any alkohol because this is not water or tea. But this isn't a problem I think. I hope.
Btw I don't know why this post is in English. Since I read my first English Book I noticed my thinking in English. So I was following this instinct. Hopefully my readers aren't pissed because of all the English Stuff, they don't comment anymore.


Since I don't know how to make diff pages on this blog and I'm far to lazy to find out I will just post it here.


My 'goals' and my 'rewards' [as if I would ever make something]





Goal #1 - under 60kg [about 131lbs]
reward: black trousers which I will somehow rip a little for the shredded look. 

I wish in 36 [UK size 8] but this is way to optimistic since I'm not even sure if a 38 [UK size 10] is fitting because I don't wear any trousers, just skirts with tights or leggings.
I will do this myself because I just don't wanna pay much more for a ripped jeans and because the lovely one from topshop is out of stock.
I haven't decided yet if I will rip the whole front or not, maybe I'll try with a few rips and if it's not that great I will make more of them.
I found some introductions how to do it so I hope this will do the job.


                                                        
                                    

Goal #2 Fit in old shorts
reward: simple fishnet tight & white long top with self created design.

Once I had black shorts which I really liked, they were comfortable and looked good, nothing special but somehow a really nice cut.
Last week I lend it to a friend who's very small. It fitted her very well, the last time I remember wearing that short was 2009 when I was 15.
I will try it on in the next few days maybe take a picture and be ashamed of myself... well and try to fit in someday.




these are my first to goals. I took me an hour to create this post.
If I found out how to create pages on this blog I will make a better goals and rewards post, I promise.

Thanks for reading all the crap I'm writing.
Please comment more about the content of my posts so I can be sure I didn't already bore you to death my lovely ladies.
Sending alot of kisses to you :*
Bella

1 Kommentar:

  1. Good luck with your fast. I'll need one as well, after Easter. For my family, Easter is a 24-hour meat binge. (we're Irish).

    I don't speak German, but I can understand it a little if I hear it. The quote at the top should say "It's all about me/Mich," but my friend translated it for me and he only speaks a little German... I just hoped it was correct. :D

    Hope you're having a good day!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen